Sunday, July 1, 2018

SUMMERTIME FAVORITESTRACY CAMPOLIFITNESS FASHION BEAUTY



Hey it's Tracy and welcome back to my
channel and today I'm gonna be doing some of my summertime favorites I
haven't on a favorites video of what feels like forever so I really hope
that you liked it and if you're new here hello, I'm Tracy I put up a brand new fitness wellness and lifestyle videos every
single week so if you're not already go down and click that subscribe button and
make sure to click on that little bell icon for everybody so that you get
notifications so you know every single time I have a brand new video that goes
live. So full transparency my camera is doing something weird right now and I
have no idea there's something showing up with a viewfinder that I've never
seen before so fingers crossed that this video turns out looking good and I think
we should just go into it anyway so let's start with some activeware um you
probably know this about me or maybe you don't but one of them my favorite brands
is Lululemon I'm just a die-hard you know when I was teaching Pilates those
things yeah they're expensive but they freakin last forever but you know let's face it, spending like a hundred bucks on a pair of leggings you know if you're
not like the fitness professional it's a lot of money so I went to good ol TJ
Maxx the other day and I found these I. Actually got two pairs of these this is
from a company called yoga licious the quality of these leggings is uh-ma-zing
I love them they have like a good high waist not quite as high as the Lululemon
high waist the material is great it's not see-through so you don't have to
worry about like bending over and giving a show, this particular pair has a cute little and I was gonna see it like just a little detail on the back
the cap I love them they're really comfortable they're great so I got this
awesome gray color that I love and then I also got
this pink color I would have gotten more if I found more colors but this is what
I found in TJ Maxx I went on their website yoga
licious I will leave it down below they're not sponsoring this video but
like really really great company and the quality is fantastic and these I think
retail for around like $30 which is like a third of the price of Lululemon so I
love this color really nice great for summer cute you know how many pairs of
black leggings does a girl need well like a million but we want to mix up our
options so get pink at the gray all good things so I hope that you check them out
so let's go into bags because I actually have two bags so the first one here is
one from Teddy Blake I love this company I just think that their quality of their
bags and the price point is fantastic I. Feature them actually in one of my other
favorites video sometime ago I can try to link that above but I just love how
classic this is so this is a crossbody but I like crossbodies where you can do
a crossbody or you could just you know let it hang out on one shoulder this is
called the Sarah Vitello it's the 7 inch one it's just a
single of a very simple bag here one little pocket but it's light it's
perfect for summer you know if you're wearing like a white out of it this is
just such a cute color you know denim shorts and Teddy Blake I just really
like their stuff so they did send this to me and I did hook you guys up
with a discount code so I will leave that code here on the screen and you'll
get $20 off any order that you make so I.

Really like I mean honestly the quality
is fantastic it's really really high at a great price point so yay for this one
next up is another bag and this is the bag it's like I literally
stopped on the street all the time when I use this bag can we discuss like hello
like this is like summer in a bag so this is actually I know this is totally
a knockoff of a brand which I can't remember the name off the top of my head
but I got this on Amazon and I got a flat $40 and I'm telling you men women
like people stop me on the street all the time and I'm like oh my god that bad
I love it so it is light it's light as can be it is perfect perfect perfect for
summertime I've been wearing a lot of white lately and it's just such a great
you know it's a statement piece but it's light it's comfortable you know the only
thing that I would say because obviously it's all made from this like bamboo
whatever it's made out of I usually I do this anyway but like you want to make
sure that you know all the things that you're putting in here about just loose
which you shouldn't be doing anyway so just make sure that you're carrying your
keys and anything that you're putting in your person like a little pooch here but
I love it I mean it is honestly like it is my bag of the summer so this is an
awesome awesome option I love it and if I want something that I'm not carrying
in my hand it's this one these are like my two summer bags that I'm freaking
obsessed with right now so yeah you definitely just check us out I will
leave it down below you'll love it you can thank me later
send me a little picture send me a DM on Instagram because it's just an awesome
let's go to sunglasses this is so funny so these are these took me a while to
get into but now I'm really into them when I first got them I was like I don't
know they're kind of very retro they're very you know but I was like I'm just
not sure but now like I felt like I look like a space character or something I
don't know why but I love these so I got these actually on the street
these are $10 there I just love the retro shape I love the red pop of color
I always like them I don't know why but I tend to like them more
pairs up just randomly but that's just how I feel but I love them these are
great great shades so I don't know the brand here I'll try to find something
similar for you online you know ten bucks like to spruce up your outfit so I
will tell you something interesting that's been going on I've been trying
not to actually buy a lot of clothes except for the Zara sale that just
happened and I just bought a ton of clothes but aside from that I really
haven't bought a lot of clothing items this summer you know I just don't want
to waste I realized that how much I. Ended up buying things that I just wear
them for one season or just like a couple times so one thing I've started
doing they're not sponsoring this video is I am playing with I'm not sure if I
love it but I like it is Rent the Runway there what is it called update so you
get four pieces each month and it's just I just feel a little bit better about
doing that because I'm not being such a consumer I'm not just being wasteful you
know it's like you get a new item either four items that the level that I'm on
it's like you get four items each month I think it's about 100 bucks a month and
you know that way you get some little updates to your wardrobe but you're not
you know just buying something wearing it once or twice and that I end up
donating it anyway I just feel like you know I'm
just creating a lot of waste so I'm trying that out for now I'll let you
know like how much I love it the fits are not for me perfect you know
because obviously every body is different so I find that a lot of times
I'll like have something on it might be like oh it looks good but like all the
waster might be some of my tail or something that you're just renting but
that is something that I've been playing with so just just a little side note
there all right next things that I have are all beauty because you know I love a
good beauty product so I'll go to the hair first The Ouai Memory Mist this is
the first Ouai product I've purchased and I love it,  it's amazing it deserves a song why do
I love it because I have frizzy Italian like crazy hair. If I let my hair air dry I
basically look like Sammy Hagar so this is great because I'll just spray it on
my hair when it's dry and then I'll use my flat iron to kind of organize the
wave is what I like to call it and it basically like the next day I never had
an experience like this where it's like the next day I don't have to wash my
hair and I can just brush my hair maybe put just a little bit of like some oil
or something and it just you know that parts that get frizzy for me it's like
right here this areas always left my frizz pile and the rest of it will look
fine and it's amazing so I'm able to now like you know just protect the health of
my hair because I'm not having to do my hair like every day I don't wash it
every day I probably wash it every third or fourth day but this is really helping
the style and I love it I got this before I'll link it down
it smells really good too my husband likes about class beauty beauty beauty
uh drunk elephant the love retro whipped cream oh my god I featured this in my
New York City spa day it was relatively speaking new to me and now it is like I
get it I totally get the drunk elephant hype this is amazing it's it's a fairly
rich cream but it doesn't feel heavy if that makes sense
I love the mechanism where you kind of squeeze it down so you don't put your
finger in it in the cream - you know which gives germs and dirt and all that
kind of stuff so I love that their quality of
ingredients is amazing I love this company they're becoming my new hashtag
bestie they actually I'm so honored they actually sent me the entire line so
this I actually purchased so FYI. But then they sent me like literally
every single product so I will definitely keep you posted on this and
everything I've been using a drunk elephant so far I'm like holy &*# it's really
really good like I get it I was late on this game and like there's a reason why
there's so much hype it.

Thank you drunk elephant but I did purchase
this and it's awesome and I know that you'll love it too. Two other things one
I'll start with more gangster one because I don't even know the color I
will try to find out the color this is a wet and wild pencil which is old it's
kind of a bronzy color and here's why I. Love it two reasons lining your
waterline with this it gives you this kind of this is what I did today it
gives you this sort of like glistening look in your eyes so it's like
glistening and smoky at the same time where I can't really describe it but I
love it and then I also have just been lining the top of my lid so instead of
using like a darker color you just it's like this nice bronze color you can get
right into the lashes I just think it's a perfect perfect color for summertime
and it's awesome and it's wet and wild so it's really inexpensive but it's
great you know just throw it in your makeup bag it's with just a really great
way to jazz up your look, why am I going this? I don't know what's going on here but and the last thing is
something I have actually featured before I went away from it that I went
back to it so we're like in a relationship we broke up we got back
together it's a glossier boy brow there's just
not one that's better you know I was using the benefit give me brow which is
good it's good but this is better like the glossy boy brow is just the bomb
I just feel like it it really does give me that boy brow look I'm able to get my
eyebrows like straight up I love the color for me I use blonde it's perfect
at last just I don't know this just it's the best so this is like honestly the
best ones that I found out there but I'd love to hear from you definitely leave
me a comment below and I will link everything that I can down here in the
description box just roll on down you will see the links girl so now that I've
got for you for my summertime favorites I'd love to hear from you please do
leave me a comment below let me know you've tried any of these things or if
you have some favorites that you think I. Should know about I'd like to have this
little dialogue you know you and me together please do if you haven't
already give this video a thumbs up and you know subscribe to my channel it
really really does help to support my channel and that's what I've got for you
you are awesome I hope that you love this and
have an awesome day and I'll see you next week, Bye..

SUMMERTIME FAVORITESTRACY CAMPOLIFITNESS FASHION BEAUTY

No comments:

Post a Comment