Tuesday, March 27, 2018

I Got Transformed Into Selena GomezBeauty EvolutionRefinery29



Dont forget to subscribe so you dont miss any of our videos. Growing up, I always looked up to Selena Gomez. Shes always been a role model to me and shes a very great role model for young girls. The first time I remember seeing Selena Gomez, it was way back when she was on Disney Channel.

I was actually a really big fan. I remember watching her on The Wizards of Waverly Place. By the way Selena, congratulations on being named Billboards Woman of the Year. Im so excited to transform into Selena.

Lets do it. So this first look were going to be doing is from the 2007 Teen Choice Awards. Shes a teenager, shes very fresh-faced. It's very Disney.

Oh my god. This is definitely a throwback look. I remember when these bangs were in. The next look Im very excited about.

Its more sophisticated. She has a little bit more makeup on but still very beautiful. I remember when this pompadour look was very in and she was rocking it. Im curious how big my hairs gonna look.

I really dont do my hair like this. I always have it down, so. Im nervous but Im so excited. Oh my god.

It very much looks like this look. Yep, I think we got it down. Out of all the looks were doing, by far this is the most bold for Selena. Its very simple yet sophisticated and glamorous.

Im really excited to see this look. Oh my god. I love it! I feel like I turned into a new person. For someone thats been in the limelight for so long, I loved watching her grow up and become this beautiful, young woman.

Thank you so much for watching. For more videos, click here. To subscribe, click here..

I Got Transformed Into Selena GomezBeauty EvolutionRefinery29

No comments:

Post a Comment