Monday, February 12, 2018

DRAMA IN THE BEAUTY COMMUNITY



Hi sisters James Charles here and welcome back to my youtube channel for today's video I have something not gonna lie a little bit last second planned I had a concept for today's video all ready to go ready to film I sat down and after a further thought quickly realized It was not the best idea. Since I'm an awful youtuber and could not think of any better Ideas, I'm gonna be recreating this ^ makeup look that I did almost two years ago now to date, It is still when my all-time favorite makeup looks that I've ever done But I feel like my skill level has grown so much And I think I could really improve this and make this a really really awesome look not only am I an awful youtuber But I'm also unoriginal and since last week's video was recreating your guys's makeup looks and today's videos recreate mine I can't use recreating in my title twice in a row that'll be really really stupid So I'm gonna make this video also a Q&A so I can make the title something different... Love that I'm always thinking I've been wanting to recreate this look for a super super long time now But creative looks don't really do that well on my channel So this is the perfect excuse for me to do a creative makeup look and you guys have to watch *snaps cause he's cool* Got you good Without further ado I already have my face already on. Let's go ahead and get started with some questions and some cool lightning bolt makeups I'm gonna start this look off by popping off my eyelashes clearly I'm going to be doing a lot of work on my face and eyes today So cannot have any Miami's distracting me from that process.

Oh my god. I just lost that- noooO. We're good, We found her. To start off off this look today.

I'm gonna lay down Just a light base coat using my morphe at 35 P palette and using the blue shade or right in this corner the first question today comes from sister Alessandra, and she says Pineapple on pizza yes or no? Absolutely, not. I literally think pineapple pizza is one of the grossest (ew) Combinations ever like who wants their pizza to be sweet? I know I certainly don'tI personally am a pepperoni type sister I love me some good pepperoni, pineapple Absolutely not. Edgar ask, Do you want to stay in LA or do you plan to move somewhere else in the future? That's actually a really good question that I personally ask myself all the time thinking in terms of right now I definitely do plan on staying in LA for quite a long time. I really really like it here I definitely like love the Sun the warm weather all my really close friends are here aside from my Family of course so I really like being here and my job is here as well I feel like I'm always getting a lot of work done as for  downtown LA, Definitely not.

I plan on renewing my lease here for one more year, but after this year I'm gonna save all my money And hopefully be able to build my own house which is gonna be such an amazing accomplishment at only 19 years old so Fingers crossed that that works out because that is something that I'm really really looking forward to but I guess I really never know what The future holds like I said for right now I'm happy But I definitely want to explore a whole lot more and kind of see my options and who knows where I'll be Five ten years from now so for right now I'm happy as a L.A. Sister But maybe I'll be in Antartica one day couldn't tell ya *giggle* Speaking of traveling and exploring a new places sister ray asked, would you ever go on tour cuz I want to meet you so bad <3 <3 *Ethan Dolan Turtle face*That's a great question sister right I don't know well I can't believe my nose contour looked so good today and Here I am packing dark blue eyeshadow right over top of it and ruining all the hard work.. ...I Don't know what I was gonna say there Kaitlin asked, if you gotta marry the last person that you kissed. How would you feel? Who did I- *scared* Awful oh no, actually, I think I feel pretty good about that one Yeah, I think I'd be okay with that actually on second thought wrong person.

Sister Julia asked explain your love life in one word Intense Maja asked, if you could tell your younger self one thing. What would it be? Shut up! I really love this natural everyday Glam look that we have going on right now...Love this *said name wrong?* Aubri asked, who was someone you looked up to?? I think that my answer Would actually be two people and that would be Jaclyn hill and nikkietutorials I remember watching Jaclyn Hill wanting to literally buy Every single product she ever put on her face because she looked at that perfect and I remember watching Nikki and it's just really bringing My true artist out in me I feel like her looks were always so original and so creative And I just really love that about YouTube because you guys know that's really what got my start in the makeup industry to begin With, so I really had to say Jaclyn or Nikkie because they've been around for so long and I think have generally worked so hard For the platforms that they have and truly do deserve it and use their platforms for the best They possibly can which makes me it really really happy and makes me happy to call them role models and also really close friends I'm just gonna take the darker blue shade and the darker black shade to kind of create some clouds and some more dimension in the Sky, I guess...Hello? Sam asks, if you could change one thing about yourself what would it be and why?And I'd probably have to say my Hairline that's always the first thing that I change on facetune I wish it was just like a little bit lower because sister always has a lot on his mind. V Asked, if you could know one thing about your future right now. What would it be and why? Good question, probably what social media boy (dolan twins, cameron dallas etc) that I leave thirsty comments on is finally gonna give in and marry me Yeah.

Kaitlyn asked, if you were stranded on a deserted island And you could choose one youtuber to be sharing it with you. Who would you pick and why ? I Think going back to a few questions ago. I have to say it's sister Nikki once again I feel like we'd be able to put our creative minds together and figure out some way of like living and surviving also She's like super tall so she could probably just reach for all the coconuts In The trees. That looks pretty.

What is going on here??? Hello?? I literally forgot how much I hated working  blue eyeshadow and look what I'm doing.. Cover my entire face with blue eyeshadow Makes me have facetune. John asked, What do you think about any drama in the beauty community? I try NOT to think about the beauty community Tommy asked what is one thing you really want to accomplish at the end of 2018 Now in search of this might be a little bit cliche and it's kind of like a more vague type of situation rather than like one says the next thing but I want everybody at the end it isn't a teen to be able to look back on my year including myself and Just think oh my god How did he do all of that that is what I want for my year, and I know that sounds really really cliche But I just want to get so much time to be working all year round on so many different projects so many cool opportunities Meeting you guys working on new works launches working on new videos like literally everything you can possibly imagine I just want to do it. I'm gonna do it all sisters are gonna take over the world Kayla asked if there was gonna be a movie made about your life.

Who would you want to play you? Oh, this is actually a really really good question Oh, you know why I would pick I would pick a sister Jake snatched by Jake on Instagram who runs on my fan page Just he's literally so cute, and I feel like he's literally like that meeting me We look alike and he does makeup so he would definitely be a good sister James I think I would trust him to play me even though these are pretty big shoes to fill Vivy asked what is your biggest fear? Hmm Probably a red socialblade Just kidding. I am deathly afraid of heights and snakes and bees and dying Yeah, all those things Adrian said quick first one that comes to mind sing it Oh Baby Don't say the Turk with you between my arms Barefoot on the grass Listening to our favorite song when you said you looked Amiss and cheering sweetie. I am so sorry Stephanie asked what's one piece of advice you have for someone looking to start a career in the makeup industry This is a question NTM that I get from you guys literally all the time And I think that the best answer I have for you It would be to do something that nobody else is doing don't do brown smokey eyes Don't do warm half-cut creases, and if you're gonna do those paper looks and that's what you love That's fine But just find some way to make your own put your own spin on it make videos with your personality shining through it just do something it's gonna set yourself apart because there's a million one people trying to do the same exact thing and Nobody's gonna make it with the same definitely all seen a million times trust me on that And those I can barely breathe Christina asked if you could design your own escape room what would the theme be and how intense would you make it if you guys are part of the sister a snapchat fan which if You were not go ad me right up here and is a lint time There are all sorts of rants fun activities singing and of course sister escape room so you guys know I do them all the time it is literally my favorite pastime in the Entire world like if I find an escape room one day that kills me. I'll be dying Very very happy as crazy as that sounds But I do think about this quite often as bursting as that may seem One theme that I would love to see in an escape it would be like a log cabin type of situation like in the snowy hills or something and you only have an hour to escape or else like The abominable snowman or something comes to get you we can work on that part of the concept have really thought That's fully through, but you guys are I definitely love a really really intense once I think it'd be so cool to have all different sorts of rooms But I think the one really cool aspect of it since I'd be in the snow would be really cool if the room got colder as the Hour progressed and by the time like the last few minutes are going and be like freezing cold I don't think that'd be such a cool out of concept to add it to the already challenging escape room Let me know what you guys think if you were to design an escape room.

What would it be leave a comment down below? Am I bleeding oh That's a mole I'm gonna try to bring up some of the darkness and his eye up to the contouring areas and kind of connect and blend them together to distract from the poor blending going on in this region oh That's so pretty Alex asked, Coke or Pepsi Pepsi Hands-down Pepsi is so much better even though. They've had quite the problematic past So by let me tell you nothing makes me happier in the entire world than when I am at a restaurant and someone says what? Do you want to drink and I'm like oh? I want a coke I let me say coke is still really good to it at this point It served at most locations, so I just gotten used to saying coke But nothing makes me happier than when someone says oh, is pepsi okay? Yes girl Yes, Pepsi is more than okay. God bless you. Thank you so much For that if you like coke, that is okay? If you like Pepsi That's okay As long as you acknowledge that there was a difference between them because if you think that they are the same thing We have a problem Anna said who was one non beauty youtuber that you would really love to collab with This question I think is really really easy I think my answer hands down would either be Shane Dawson or jenna Marbles their content is so funny and they both been around for so long But continue to make me laugh every single time they upload a video I just think they are so creative and just really like killing the game to them forever.

I've met both of them, so Yeah, definitely love to do a video with all of them kay asked when can we get more of the sisters merge? I really want to get the sisters barber talking Uh, yeah, yeah, thank you Kay for always supporting that means of the world to me I've actually been getting a lot of questions about system paralleled in the past a few days and for those of you guys who Haven't noticed Don't really know why you would This is to prepare website husband down for the past few weeks This is apparel was a first-ever polling line that I've done obviously I have no experience in that field Whatsoever and I will be open and honest and saying that it was definitely not the smoothest Processes there were definitely a lot of problems when I came to like production and shipping and obviously that's not something I want to put my name on to So we just ended the process of switching companies and just making sure our production techniques are the best they can possibly be in order To get you guys looking at the cutest you possibly can Way way smoother Jen said if for some reason you couldn't do makeup anymore. What career would you choose? Oh and since I know you'd probably say singer you can't choose that either. I mean like normal nine to five job Damn, she got me there. I feel like if I wasn't able to do makeup or sing I probably doing something involving like numbers and Technology in high school my favorite subject was actually math Which I feel like it's like Breaking the internet kid law because I feel like every social media influencers like I hate math I was so bad at it but I really could probably be in accounting because that mixes together like numbers and technology and math and Money, which I love or also stocks because that combines all those things that plus strategy Which you guys know that I love probably sucks.

I feel like that'd be fun Phoenix asks Will this be the last question of the video? Yes, we're done. All right sisters and that is this lightning a recreation look uh complete I am so happy to have this turned on I just feel like it looks so electric and bright and beautiful Comparing this one to the original look this one is way away way better like I said the original photo was posted in 2016 It's one of the first looks that I ever did it was right at the beginning of my makeup career And you could definitely see how much my skills have improved since then obviously they are very very similar concepts But the contours are definitely intensified a lot more. Oh, thank god There's a lot more dimension a lot more glow a lot more highlights And I'd like my line work is just a lot cleaner. We added look we have some lashes on I'm just really happy with how this turned out and I really hope you guys enjoyed it as well.

I also Hope you guys enjoyed learning a little bit more about me in this Q&A. Like I said this was definitely an excuse to do this makeup book today, and I needed something to film Over top of it. I feel like you guys know literally everything about me because I'm so open on snapchat and Twitter But I'm always happy to answer your guys's questions if you guys head into this video today Please don't forget to give it a big thumbs up down below so everybody have not already Put that little bell icon So you can notified every time I upload a brand new video and come join this sisterhood If you like to follow me on a makeup journey, you can follow me on Instagram or Twitter. They're both Just James Charles and my snapchat for more behind the scenes I himself is James Charles  with an extra 's' after Charles.

This week's sister shout out goes to sister Morgan Thank you so much for always following and supporting I love you so much And if you'd like to be the next video sister shout out make sure laroy's retweet video link so they go live on Twitter all right sisters, thank you so much for watching. I love you, and I will see you in the next one. Bye!.

DRAMA IN THE BEAUTY COMMUNITY

No comments:

Post a Comment